Monday, December 3, 2018

What you do speaks...


I read this quote today from 
Ralph Waldo Emerson
and it hit me
like a ton of bricks.

Because we can say all the 
‘right things’ to people
but, they are mere words
if action isn’t taken.
You know?

If I am being real...
I want my words to match my actions!

Recently, I have taken some
personality tests.

There’s the 
color test,
enneagram
Meyers-Brigss
and the 5 love languages

Some of what I have been learning...
make me laugh
and some maybe, grimace!

For those in the know-
I am a
blue/red
enneagram 3 with a 2 wing
ISFP
and my love languages are
words of a affirmation and quality time.

I mean yes,
there are some good qualities in these findings.
but, if I am being vulnerable...
some of the findings,
I am not sure I like!

The good in all of it-
I know I have room to grow.
even at my old age! LOL
I can recognize the good and the bad.

A few of the qualities of a 3 with a 2 wing:
they are
Motivators 
Enthusiastic 
and avoid Negativity!!
Yeah, that’s about right. LOL

So, tell me...
have you taken any of these tests?
What have you found out?

We’re you happy with them?







No comments: