Monday, November 26, 2018

Cyber Monday!

It’s Cyber Monday! If you were ever on the fence or curious about these amazing oils I talk about, believe in and use DAILY...now’s the time! You can message me or grab that kit right now, using my referral link- http://bit.ly/YLMelody
The Premium Starter Kit comes with a diffuser of your choice, 11 of the top Young Living Oils and some pretty cool samples!! When you purchase using my link, you’re part of my sweet oil-family💗and are then grandfathered into an amazing community of supportive friends to help you!! I would LOVE to get YOU started! To sweeten the Cyber  Monday deal, I am offering to reimburse your shipping cost, send a welcome gift AND to the first THREE people who act, I’ll send you a $15 Amazon card! ***I also want to thank everyone for reading and for liking all my oil-posts, lately. It means a lot. I know sometimes it can get annoying like, ‘oh here she goes again’ but, this is something I am passionate about: Health & Wellness. Getting oils into homes and helping others reach for a plant-based oil instead of a chemical based product. It’s a lifestyle choice for me...taking care of my self inside and out; eating better, staying active and slowly switching to plant based products! It is why I decided to work from home as a Young Living Distributor. So, thank you! Thank you.






Photobucket

No comments: