Monday, October 6, 2014

Sweet Saturdays (a link-up!)

hello my sweet friends!

today i am announcing a link-up 
that i am going to co-host 
with my daughter!

she has aptly named the link-up

'Sweet Saturdays'

you can read about her heart
more about the link-up


and of course the link-up

which starts THIS friday!

here!

up near the top of my blog
i have a new page
with the link to

sweet saturdays!

and on my sidebar
i have a
sweet saturday button
that you can also click on!

i myself will be sharing
things that i find
that bring me joy.
the little things.
maybe a photo or a verse.
something that reminds me
each and every day to find beauty.

because, i truly believe
there is something
 beautiful
in each and every day!
something that brings you 
joy.
that makes you
smile.

it's the little things
my friends.

join me this friday
will you?

oh, and please use the hashtags #sweetsaturdays and #sweetmoments
if you post on instagram or twitter!





Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm excited! 🙌