Friday, February 8, 2013

phone friday

my life in pictures.
yes, it is insta friday!

these are what my life has looked
this past week.
caught on my phone.
yes, this is my life. ha.


what i wore for my birthday outing/lunch





more outfits from the week. ;)

i finished this book in a day!
i highly recommend it. so very good.

flowers from my 2 year old grandson
for my birthday.
chili for super bowl sunday. 
some sunday card playing. :)

on my luncheon birthday outing with my husband.
found these two sweet owls. :)



a morning walk
taken right outside my house.

and finally
olive was in a valentine photo contest. :)
she didn't win but,
she is a cutie!

have a wonderful weekend.

may you see beauty 
it is there
if you are willing to look.

shine~


Photobucket

8 comments:

Laurel said...

LOVE . . .

. . . the boots.

. . . the coffee.

. . . the picture from your walk.

. . . playing cards with the family.

What card games do you play?

:) :) :)

Unknown said...

Thank you!
I don't play most times. It is something that my husband, oldest daughter and my mom in law play. Twice a week they play hand and foot and I babysit Lane & read. ha.
This time, my niece joined in the fun....My husband likes to play with his Mom because she will be 89 in April and it is good for her thinking/brain! ha. That is what he tells me so he can play twice a week anyway! LOL

Nonnie said...

Happy Birthday to you! Looks like it was a special one.

Nicole said...

Love the sweatshirt with the bird on it! Your cute kitty reminds me of mine. :)

Shawn said...

Happy Birthday, as always, I love your outfits!

Empty Nester said...

You just have the cutest outfits! Glad you had a nice birthday outing! Did I tell you happy birthday? Just in case- Happy Birthday! We love playing card/board/dice games. You name it, we'll pretty much play it. Though some of those games get a little intense in this crazy family.LOL

Unknown said...

*Empty Nester, We too play a lot of games here cards mostly although for NYE we all played Apples to Apples and laughed ourselves silly! HA

Melodee said...

love all of your pix, the outfits are so cute...and the view of your house is amazing!