Tuesday, January 1, 2013

a happy new year

i wish you the merriest of 
new years!

my husband and i
met our daughter and future son in law-
in portland, oregon
to ring in the new year
with family.

my two sister in laws live there
so it is our 'home away from home'

i love them as if they were my
sisters by blood.
God has blessed me with
this family and i am ever so
thankful for them!

i offer up a few pictures from
our new years celebration.:)



i-hop for breakfast. :)

giggles, laughter and fun times
apples to apples
with the family
as we waited for the clock to turn midnight! 


my 'sister' & i

hubbie, me, youngest darling daughter and future son in law
@ famous dave's bar-b-que for dinner. :)

princess crowns as we await the new year
sister, my daughter & i

next month we will be married 33 years
and i still love him like it was yesterday. :)

the beauty that surrounded us for 
most of our 5 hour drive home.

life is beautiful
may i always remember 
each and every day
to be thankful for 
each and every person
and every blessing
i have been given.

will you join me this year?
will you be thankful
will you count your many blessings
along with me?


here's to 2013
may it be filled with
joy. happiness. health.



Photobucket

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Blessings to you, my Sweet Friend!

Glad you had a good time with family in Portland.


:) :) :)

songbyrdonthemountain said...

I'm giggling over your question about finding things to thankful for.... as 'gratitude' is the word I have chosen for 2013. Grateful for our friendship and our sisterhood in Christ. Looking forward to visiting soon!!

Katherines Corner said...

What a wonderful post. Happy New Year wishes and thank you for sharing at the hop. I hope you will stop by again soon. I posted the new giveaway! xo