Tuesday, October 19, 2010

this moment

for this day
for this moment
I praise you

this day
I am thankful
for all my blessings

my sweet home
my wonderful family
my loving church

around me there is
happiness everywhere
if you only choose to look

for this day
for this moment
all is good

I choose happiness
I choose contentment
I choose thankfulness

unwrap that gift
unwrap the moment
unwrap the joy

life is full of goodness
I am grateful
may I never forget

how sweet it is


melody

 linked to:
Wordish Wednesday


 

6 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

lovely...just lovely!

Lorie said...

I love it-you have a gift for writing!

4 Lettre Words said...

Amen! This is just so beautiful, Melody. Love it.

Wendy said...

You've beautifully expressed a heart that knows the peace of God. Thank you for sharing that today. (And I love your favorite verse...it's one of my faves, too.)

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

How beautiful! Love your blog! :) Thanks for stopping by mine today with your kind words. :)

Kristen Laudick said...

Beautiful post!