Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Yes. I am alive!

It’s been forever since I opened up the blog.
Between instagram and facebook it seems the blog has taken a back seat.

What I thought I’d share today is some of the wonderful things I have
been doing in my home and life as I ditch and switch the toxins from
our home and from my life.

Since beginning to run and take control over my health and well-being
going toxin-free seemed like the next step.

I purchased a kit of amazing essential oils a little over a year ago
and haven’t look back since.
My referral number: click here

We have been slowly ridding our home from harsh chemicals and toxins.
It is a slow process because if you’re like me you cannot just toss everything
at once and buy brand new. So, I have been doing some ditching and switching
each month.

Currently, I have ditched our hand soap, my face wash, dryer sheets, dish/dishwasher soap,
toothpaste, deodorant, eye cream, room freshener, candles, and so much more!!!!



Today, I decided I would give a little DIY.
I use and believe in Young Living Essential Oils.
These are the only ones I actually trust and I encourage you to do your own research and see why
I love and trust them!
If you’re interested in starting this cleaner living and want my referral number-
here it is: my referral number

Okay, here’s a simple air freshener. You can rest assured that you are not spraying chemicals into the air but, pure oils.

What you’ll need:

Glass Spray Bottle
Epson Salt
Distilled Water
Young Living Essential Oils of your choice

How to make it:

Super simple!!
Grab that glass spray bottle. Put a pinch of epson salt in the bottom. This will help the essential oils to adhere to them and disperse through the water. Add 15-20 drops of Young Living Essential Oils and top of with water. Spray that wherever you want. There is nothing in it that is harmful! I spray my couches and carpet and all over the whole house and never worry that I am breathing in something that is harmful!!!

A few of my favorite oils to add to the spray bottle are:
Citrus Fresh
Thieves
Lemon
Lavender

So, give it a try. How easy would this be to replace this simple DIY for a room spray
you currently are using?

I am so thankful I said, “Yes to the Premium Starter Kit”

I feel like it’s a simple way towards a healthier, happier home!!

If you are interested in more information on getting started, I’d love
to talk!
Message me here: message me





Photobucket

2 comments:

Susan Kane said...


Will try this! Have to shop, so will pick up epsom salts.

Unknown said...

Awesome Susan! I LOVE that you liked it! You use Essential Oils, too?