Thursday, March 16, 2017

Yes, I use Essential Oils!





Yes, I use Essential Oils.
Yes, you did read that right!

I purchased a kit 
& have been playing around with lots of recipes.

Bath salts.
Muscle rubs.
Different diffuser blends.

I am loving all things 'OILY'

For real.

I know crazy. Huh?

I am diffusing at night!
I notice on the mornings when I've skipped
turning on the diffuser...
that I wake up with seasonal discomfort!

For real.


If you have questions. I would love to talk to you!

You can comment and I will get back to you, asap!

 You can check out my Essential Oils page on this blog
(it's up at the top of my blog)
 or you can click here

This will give you more information and links to my page.

It will give you information on a few of the oils I use
and all my distributor info.

I will be adding another page on my blog
very soon!

On this page, I will share some of my favorite recipes
&
favorite oils!!

So, if you want more info
let me know!

again, here's the link to read more on my blog
about the oils and why I love them!
 click here.

If you want you can go directly
and save 24% on the oils!
Click here to save!
Just use my number: 2725474




Do you want to save 24% on your oils?

the link:  to save 24% click here!
and don't forget my number: 2725474


Let me know if you have more questions
or if I can help you!!



Melody







No comments: