Wednesday, March 21, 2012

grateful heart

my appointment yesterday went great.
the drug i take has possible side affects
one being bone loss (it is an anti-estrogen)
so i had a bone density test done
along with my blood work...
my bone density test was wonderful with
no signs of damage from the drug! Yippee
my initial blood work showed no evidence of cancer
so i am doing a happy dance today!

thoughts of:
happiness
gratefulness
humbleness
joy

all jumble together
spilling out in praise!!!


thank you for the wonderful words
you offered-

i am blessed

thank you


Photobucket

5 comments:

Anna said...

So happy for you! :)

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi melody-mae. I read about this on facebook, and I couldn't be more thrilled for you my shiny friend. Onwards & Upwards!

my thrifty closet said...

yay! Praise the Lord!I am happy for you melody. Thanks for being so open about your life...i really appreciate it. It reminds me to treasure my life and not to take it for granted. Life itself is a wonderful blessing from God!

mongs
mythrifrycloset.blogspot.com

Debbie Dillon said...

Hello there! I don't get over this way nearly enough, but I'm always happy when I do.
I have a question for you and I'd love it if you emailed me at:
dmdillon88@yahoo.com

LOVE this post, by the way - praise God for good news!

Debbie

Sweet Tea said...

There is nothing like "illness" to make one treasure "health". I say that because I've been there too.
Kick up your heels and continue to Happy Dance, GF!