Tuesday, April 5, 2011

oh hello, tuesday!



blue cardi (gap) skinnies (jcpenneys) white top (walmart) and these
 awesome ballet flats...i think from target...but the color is
so cool because they look khaki most days
but, if you wear yellow/mustard they take on that color...
they are like chameleon shoes!!! hehe

i woke to the alarm
seems like i had just
fallen asleep and it was
time to get up!
another cold rainy day
but, some sunshine will
be arriving in the form
of a 2 year old and a 9 month old!
today it works out that both mommies
need help so i will have the
two boys (cousins) today
so there will be sunshine
in my life in the form of
huge smiles & laughter today
so let it rain!!

oh yes, today
is a happy granny day...
may you be blessed today
& be shiny!

happy birthday to my beanie baby!
my youngest daughter, tessa or 'bean' as we call her :)
is having a birthday and she is in classes
today at college and i believe this
is the first birthday we have ever
been apart...
i thank God for you sweetie and
wish you only the best always & always!


14 comments:

Empty Nester said...

And that's the best kind of sunshine there is!

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

LOVE chameleon shoes. THey are super cute. My mom would be so jealous. WE are 2500 miles away. Such is life, I suppose. Happy Tuesday.

nicole. said...

aw so sweet. I understand completely ;) I imagine the day my daughter {who just turned 15} leaves to go to college - being one of the hardest {yet most rewarding} days ever. Sigh.

Unknown said...

cute shoes! you seem super fun. love your blog. found you through kendieveryday! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

Krissy said...

ahhh I couldnt do the skinnies today :), had to do baggy ones for the rainy day, put me in a baggy clothes mood, you look great!

Bethe77 said...

Happy birthday to your daughter.
Have fun grandma. What a blessing and wonderful sunshine indeed.
Blessings

Anne Lorys said...

You are just so cute!!! :-)

Unknown said...

Yes! Cute shoes. Cute,cute shoes!

Katie @ Chicken Noodle Gravy said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter! She and I share a birthday :) I know how much you must be missing her today!

Great outfit and particularly great shoes. Hope you had a great day!

Shawn said...

Happy Birthday Tessa!

I hope you enjoyed your rays of sunshine today. Nothing like a visit from the grand kiddo's to turn gray skies to blue!

LindyLouMac said...

Have a nice day with the grandchildren, by coincidence it was our eldest daughters Birthday yesterday the 4th. I liked your poses and great shoes.

b. lee said...

happy birthday to ur youngest gal!!! yesterday was my oldest gals birthday -- april, 5th!!!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

You are a hip and COOL gram!

Love your outfit! AND, you are right the gloomiest day will be made BRIGHT with two little ones to party with!

Adriana Iris said...

Happy Bday!!! Now following you..