amidst the posting of my
30 for 30 remix challenge
i was given some bloggie awards
from some pretty sweet peeps!
thanking you doesn't seem like enough!
Katie gave me three awards;
oh my goodness, how nice and sweet are these?
then a couple days later
Beth bestowed on me the
Versatile Blogger award!
i am not sure how deserving of these awards i am
but i do so appreciate them
and am reminded of sally field...'you like me, you really like me'
i never in a million years would have
when i started blogging
i would have anyone but family
that would be interested in what
i had to say
i humbly accept them
now the rules...
i love katie's attitude
she is a rule breaker
and i plan to follow suit! ;)
i will however thank katie and beth for the lovely awards...you know i love ya!
the hard part is the things about me and gifting the awards...
five things about me you may not know?
1. popcorn is my comfort food. it reminds me of all that was good about my dad! he made it almost every night after dinner and he and i would sit and eat a whole, huge bowl by ourselves...
2. i am a fair weather person, if i could i would live some place where it was always warm & sunny
3. i have three grown daughters...yes, i said THREE girls! my hubs and i raised three amazing girls and lived to tell the tale! :) of course there were days when i though i might not! LOL
4. my husband and i along, with ALL 3 of our girls... all went to and graduated from the SAME HIGH SCHOOL!
5. i moved to washington when i was 10, when i was about 13 i told my mom & dad i would NEVER, EVER marry a stinky dairy farmer...because when we drove around it always smelled like cow poo...and guess what i did? i fell in love and married a dairy farmer boy! LOL
five friends, take one or all three of these awards if you please!
now i could go on and on with the awards
it is so terribly hard to choose blogs
i want you to know that i admire and am so inspired
each and every day by so many blogs
and feel like i have made some great friends
please know this is hard for me to choose.
with that i will just sign off by saying;
have an awesome day
may you remember
that by giving someone
one of your smiles today
it might be the only good and happy gift
they receive all day!