Now I have done this before with the 7 things you may not know about me so I will try to come up with some new ones...
1. I wish I would have went to college instead of a technical school when I was younger. I really wanted to be a kindergarten teacher and wound up being a hairdresser instead!
2. I love reading and learning. Especially history.
3. I love to decorate. Moving furniture around makes me happy!
4. I wish I knew how to play the piano...I am in awe of someone who can play an instrument!
5. I am either in fast-motion or slow-motion. Meaning I am either running around like a chicken with my head cut-off or I am sitting in my recliner reading and doing NOTHING! There are no happy mediums for me! ;)
6. I love to shop, I don't need to buy a thing...I just love wandering around looking at stuff.
7. I love going for walks, it clears my head to be out in the fresh air!
so these 7 things were just right off the top of the ol' head, no thinking involved...hehe so I am sure I could of come up with better ones if I would have actually taken some time. ;)
the next rule is always so very hard for me because it is suppose to be to award to bloggers you have recently found and are deserving...how in the world do you choose?
I will break the rules today and just give it out to:
b.lee you can find her sweet & ever so lovely blog: here
debbie whom has a way with words: here
check out Janet's blog here! here I love reading her blog.
Natasha has a linky she does called 'Sunday Song' which is always inspiring and fun too. You can find her: here
heather, oh my how I love your blog! Check out her inspiring blog here
and then there is Vic...she does so much for the blogging world...thanks Vic!Find her...
there are so many more I could put down here. I know there are some who do not participate in the awards too and that is okay! Know you are read and loved!
now it is Monday...I am thinking of heading to Lowes today and dream about what color to paint my family room. I have been checking out blogs and also Benjamin Moore's website and Valspar's website and playing around a bit. I am leaning towards:
Ben. Moore's Floral White, Antiquity, Revere Pewter & White Drifts
Valspar has: Ice Rink Blue and Italian Ice and I want to see a swatch of Dove White...so far I have narrowed to these so I will let you know when I finally decide! LOL
Have a lovely Monday.
Today is a gift, that is why they call it the Present!