Saturday, December 11, 2010

stoney ridge farms

today my husband and I met our three girls and families at Stoney Ridge Farms, here in Washington.
they have a camel named Moses and a mini donkey for the Nativity, although the rest of the nativity was fake the live animals were pretty cool. they sell trees there also so the farm was busy, buzzing with families looking for the 'perfect' christmas tree. We walked around a bit and then went inside the little rickety ol' cafe for coffee/tea/hot chocolate to go with our pie and homemade donuts. Oh the donuts were so yummy!! We had a great time making memories with the family.

May you have a wonderful weekend!
here are a few pictures from our day today...











4 comments:

Empty Nester said...

What a FUN day! Thanks for sharing!

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

You HAD me at HOME MADE DONUTS! ;)

What a wonderful family activity!

Debbie Dillon said...

Oh, that looks and sounds like so much fun.....but, now you have me wanting donuts! My daughter has been begging me to make some. Maybe we'll do fudge tonight instead. So glad you were able to make some great memories, and hopefully find a nice tree :)

Blogs said...

I know the kids and y'all just loved it! We enjoy seeing animals and having our cold breath flow through the air except we miss it so much....we don't get much of that in FL. Thanks for sharing!:) I needed a piece of that today! And Welcome to For The Love of Blogs:) We're glad your hanging with us! Enjoy the day!