Wednesday, November 10, 2010

day # 10

being thankful day 10

what is there NOT to be thankful for?

I see sunshine seeping through our blinds
and a beautiful day extending before me

Plans for a trip to our library
with my grandson for story time
a drive-thru afterwards for a latte
for me

a lazy afternoon spent
under a homemade fort
making memories with that
same little grandson

what is there NOT to be thankful for?

today Life, just makes me smile
I am grateful and thankful

and you?
have anything to sit and be still
and be thankful for?


be blessed today-
melody

Wordish Wednesday

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like a wonderful day honey, your lists always make me smile and nod. Here is to many more good days. ax

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

That is a perfect day in my book!

Shawn said...

Because you have an amazing story of strength and inspiration, I picked you for a "Stylish Blogger Award".You can visit my site and learn how to Pay it Forward.
((Hugs))

Shawn

Buckeroomama said...

Great list of stuff for which to be thankful. :) Me? Today I am thankful that my little girl is smiling and feeling a little bit better after a night of throwing up.

Empty Nester said...

I have picked you for the Stylish Blogger Award because I enjoy visiting and reading your blog! Just visit me and see how to Pay It Forward!