Happy Veteran's Day
Today I am thankful for
the flag and what it represents
for freedom fought for me
for my Dad and others
who wore a uniform and fought
to keep us safe and free
I am thankful for my friends
for coffee dates with my
lovely friend, Robyn B...
oh how wonderful
I am thankful today that
I was given my first blogger award
and not once but twice from
two different 'blog friends' Shawn at: http://coloradobeckers.blogspot.com/
and Empty Nester at :http://emptynest1.blogspot.com/
thank you both so very much.
I am truly humbled!
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
so here we go...7 things? Really...okay...
1. I moved every year of my life until I was in 6th grade.
one year I went to 3 different schools!
2. I HATE being cold!
3. I love clothes, fashion, hair trends and decorating my home.
4. Love to bake not so much cook but, baking is another story...
5. Books are my best friend
6. I have a love/hate relationship with the holidays...pressure and stress
takes some of the joy away when it should be: Jesus the reason, for the season.
7. I am a C... I am a CH, I am a CHRISTIAN! :)
now that wasn't too hard...now comes hard stuff...pick 15 blogs? Oh my...
in no particular order...
Deb at: http://www.jeremiah-2911.com/
Traci Michelle at:http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/