Monday, March 11, 2019

Happy Monday!!





Any of you have a hard time the Monday after Daylight Savings?
I mean, come on people!!
It really messes with that internal clock. Well, at least it does me.

So, this morning I decided to get in a run on the treadmill.
I am trying a little something different, too.
While searching treadmill workouts I came across a ‘speed workout’
Hoping it helps a bit! I know that today’s workout was a killer. Phew!!

After the run and before I sat down with my water bottle and cup of coffee
I filled my Diffuser.
Now, I tell ya...this is an amazing blend.
It is called Citrus Explosion for a reason! Boom

4 drops of Citrus Fresh and 2 drops of Peppermint. Oh, happy day!!!!!

Tell me, do you have any tricks for this crazy daylight savings, time switch?
It’s a bit like jet-lag. No?
I’d love to hear your tricks and suggestions.

and if you have questions about the oils I use and love...I am here.
I will do my best to help you.

xxx
Melody

bit.ly/YLMelody


No comments: