Tuesday, February 11, 2014

smile



i know.
yes, i know that i write and blog 
a LOT
about smiling and shining my light.

i believe.
yes, i believe in the positive act 
of smiling.
i am sure it makes a difference 
to others.
and more importantly
to myself.

when i smile.
it doesn't mean i am a polly-anna
sunshine all the time girl,
ya know?



it means
that i have CHOSEN to
put the things that hurt and are painful
on the back shelf
and am holding
tightly to that smile.
that the good
outweighs the bad;
that we have many blessings
and many reasons

to smile!




a smile
not only makes 
others feel better
but, it makes YOU
feel better.






okay?
believe me?
don't believe me?
well,
try it.
just try it out.
in the grocery store,
or on your many errands
or at work.

smile!

see if YOU
 feel differently because, 
i KNOW
it will light up someone
else's world
today!

smile.

don't forget;
you are
LOVED!

be blessed
today!







Photobucket

2 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

Beautiful post today my friend and, yes, I agree with you wholeheartedly! It really does make life seem better if we can only smile, no matter
What
Might
Be going on in our lives.

Anna said...

Your posts always make me smile. :)