Tuesday, December 3, 2013

holidays are a comin'

this year christmas
is going to fly by.

we are going to be busy
with our family and road trips!

our middle daughter and family
will be home for a very short visit
all the way from vienna, austria!
they are coming for the holidays
but, mainly because our baby girl
is getting married on 1/1/14
:)

i am hoping we have some time
to just sit and drink hot chocolate
and watch some of our
favorite movies together!

ahhh. a mom/granny can hope
can't she?


i found this print from: http://www.itsoverflowing.com/

it is from elf which happens to be my
favorite christmas movie.
will farrell makes me smile
and i could quote and quote
his awesomeness in this movie.

if you need a smile.
i recommend watching it.

i will leave you with a few
of my favorite quotes!

We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.

I just like to smile, smiling's my favorite




Photobucket

2 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

I love that one / I just like to smile. Smiling's my favourite! I am so happy for you that your family will be home for the holidays and for THE WEDDING! What a busy and exciting time this will be for you. Shiny , shiny, shiny!

dandelionfleur said...

laughing, though my teeth began to hurt as I read those four food groups.