Monday, February 27, 2012

up



Become a possiblitarian. No matter how dark things seem to be or actually are, raise your sights and see possibilities - always see them, for they're always there. - Norman Vincent Peale





it reminds me to keep;
an attitude of hope. 
to always look up!
to see beautiful in our life...
to always remember the possibilities!



~~~
Philippians 4:11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.
Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I say, rejoice!

and i love the new living translation: 
Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again-rejoice!
~~~


i wish you joy, today
as for me?
i plan to keep practicing...
looking UP.
to make the most of 
THIS day.
that we cannot live in the past
or worry about our future.
we have today...let's us 
make the most of it.

shine my friends. shine.



Photobucket


6 comments:

Sweet Tea said...

I join you!
Great post, Melodie Mae!

Anna said...

Lovely, and I'll join you as well. :)

Farmgirl Paints said...

oooh love this possiblitarian word!

Revi said...

Hi Mel,
I wanna be a possibilitarian, too!
Nice to meet you and follow you back!Glad we're connected.
-Revi

Janet Beckwith Macy said...

Love the quotes and poems.

I think we find what we are looking for.

Empty Nester said...

I'm working daily on adopting your positive attitude! I've begun writing in my journal as a gratitude journal instead of complaining one. I've also created a thankful smash book! Thanks so much for your inspiration!