a 'Stylish blogger award'...how lovely is that?
I am truly honored! I began this blog not even a year ago, mainly for a creative outlet, not thinking really anyone would want to read what I had to say! So I am truly honored that others come back time after time to take a peek, read and enjoy and comment on my musings. :) I love blogging and am amazed that others are interested in what I have to say... I have found some very lovely blogs in blogland, truly lovely & inspiring...
so in order to accept this award
I must follow the rules...
1. thank and link back to the person who awarded you
2. share 7 things about yourself
3. award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. contact these bloggers and let them know you awarded them
Donna...thank you babe!!
my 7 things:
1. I have a pink ribbon tattoo on my left ankle. I would love to add to it someday
2. I believe that POPCORN solves all my problems
3. I drink my coffee black and do not like adding 'foofy' flavors to it
4. I could sit for hours and hours just reading a book (books might be my addiciton)
5. a cluttered house actually makes me VERY grumpy
6. I am a clothes and shoe addict...they make me happy...oh so happy
7. and I have come to the conclusion that I am a reluctant entertainer
so I will have a HARD time picking and choosing who to give this award to
I have found SO many bloggers whom I adore...
I nominated 13 it is harder than I thought...sorry if I did not pick you...it is not my intention to hurt anyone!
May you have a wonderful and blessed New Year.
May 2011 be filled with love & all things happy because,
LIFE is GOOD!!!