Monday, December 27, 2010

just lovely

Christmas came and went.
We had a lovely time...
family getting together
visiting, eating, gifts
it was all good!
My hubbie & I were
 blessed to be able
to spend it with all our kids & grandkids...
truly blessed-

Now today, I had a reunion of sorts...
friends from school...yes very long ago
but, we still get together at least once a year
and sometimes more often.
This time it was over breakfast,
we had such a lovely time
catching up and laughing...
yes it was lovely.

looking forward to another
get together sometime in January!! Whoohoo!

yes that would be me in the glasses...
I love how it doesn't matter how long it has been, we always seem to have a great time. We have been friends since grade school...
so many stories we could tell!

2 comments:

songbyrdonthemountain said...

you all look so beautiful and SO YOUNG!!!

Empty Nester said...

Not so sure I'd want to share my youthful experiences! LOL I agree with Robyn--a very youthful group!