Tuesday, December 21, 2010

checking off my list!

it is almost here!
the day has almost arrived!

i have checked and rechecked
and i do believe i am done!

courtesy of 'the graphics fairy'
now to make one more stocking for my little grandson
and ready our guest cabin for my sister in law and
family to come stay and enjoy a quick visit with them

this year will be even a bit more hectic
 though still very exciting for my
daughter and her little family
they are moving as of tonight
i am watching the little one so they
can haul boxes to the new place
it is a bit farther than i had wanted
but, really truly not that far,
about a half an hour drive
so not too bad
i love to see how happy she looks
and excited to be in the new home
for Christmas!
sure there might be some boxes still packed but they
will be able to sleep in their
new home for the holidays
and i know they are happy about that
and so how can i not be happy too?
life is beautiful

so i made my list
and i am done checking it twice


and you, are you ready to enjoy the
next few days?
i pray that in the hustle and bustle
you can find time to enjoy the ones you love

that you have time to ponder
the love that Christ demonstrated
and to remember and celebrate His birth


love and blessings,
melody

1 comment:

Natasha in Oz said...

I am so glad you are organised...I am not very organised this year! Send me some good positive vibes please!!!

I hope you all enjoy the peace, joy and happiness that this Holy season brings.

Blessings and best wishes to you and your family this Christmas.

Christmas Cheers,
Natasha.