Monday, November 15, 2010

thankful day 15

Today I am thankful...

for traveling safety
as we headed to Seattle
in the pouring rain
to see my oncologist
for my check-up

I am VERY thankful
tonight for a
clean and clear report!!!
All went well...
so for sure, I am needless to say...
extremely THANKFUL tonight!


how was your Monday?
I hope you were able to find blessings today
they are there, sometimes we need to really
look hard for them and sometimes
they are just right in front of you!!

hugs,
melody

5 comments:

Heather said...

Got your comments and thanks, hope to get to know you as well! Returning the follow:)

Marci said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and following it. I am returning the favor :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, my hubby goes to the SCCA every couple of months but gets treated locally
Glad you had a safe trip and some good news:) Thanks be to God.
Watch out.. the "S" word is in the forecast this weekend!!!

LindyLouMac said...

Thanks for your recent comments on 'News From Italy' it is a shame about the video link! I am also thankful for your good news yesterday.

songbyrdonthemountain said...

Happy dance! Love you dear friend!