Saturday, November 6, 2010

on being thankful #6

What a wonderful full day we had

We had a Women's Retreat this morning/afternoon at our church.

My middle daughter was on the worship team
who lead us in music ministry
plus she sang two solos...
I am thankful to attend the same church that her and her
sweet familly worship at

I am thankful
I was able to attend the retreat today with
My mom, my mom-in-law and
ALL three of my darling daughters
how lucky can one lady be?

It was a great day
wonderful speakers
beautiful music, food...
the decorations were gorgeous
the company at my table
the BEST

I am very thankful today
for all my many blessings
but today I am thankful for
my family, music and christian fellowship

So, today what are you thankful for?

this is ONE of the songs my daughter sang today...:)
may you be blessed by this beautiful song.


11 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

Amy Grant has a beautiful voice doesn't she. This is a wonderful song. How proud you must have felt hearing your sweet daughter sing this! It sounds like you have had a wonderful week!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Thoughts for the day said...

wow. I can't imagine going to church with my daughter and then having her sing a song that brings tears to my eyes. She brings her daughters to church but doesn't stay. I am always praying for the God of her youth to 'grasp her deeply' so that she cannot leave again. I know she loves the Lord but just 'doesn't go to church anymore.' Her daughters need mommy to be with them. Thanks for sharing.

Create With Joy said...

I'm so delighted you've joined me at Create With Joy - it's always wonderful to meet a sister in Christ! Your retreat sounds awesome! I know you were blessed by your daughter's rendition of this beautiful song!

When you have a moment, stop by and join me for a moment of worship on my blog!

I am following you back and look forward to getting to know you!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

LindyLouMac said...

Calling by from Italy via Sunday Song, having a listen to the great and varied selections.
A beautiful song, you must have felt very proud of your daughter.

Ruth said...

thats such a blessing! i love this song.. i posted it once in my blog as well...:)

Blessings,
Ruth

Donnie said...

That was lovely. Thank you for posting it for this Sunday.

Karen said...

We pour out our miseries, God just hears a melody. Love these lyrics and Amy's voice. To hear your daughter sing it, you are blessed. Dropping by from Sunday Song. Don't you enjoy this blog hop?

Nikki (Sarah) said...

I really like Amy Grant....and this song

Musings of A Minister said...

Wow! You did have a wonderful day. It made me smile just reading about it. Thanks for posting the video.

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

That is a lot to be thankful for, you are blessed to worship with your loved ones.
Ginger

Charlotte said...

You do have much to be thankful for. I'm glad you had such a wonderful day yesterday. Thank you for sharing it with us and also the lovely video.
Blessings,
Charlotte